jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2015

My next vacation

















I really looking forward for my next vacations, I have had a difficult time in college this semester, mainly for all the things I have to do for different classes, including English. During January, I will go to Woodstaco, the chilean version of the mythic festival "Woodstock" and then I will travel to Argentina with my girlfriend, unless I don't have any money. That would be a bummer.
In Argentina we are going to visit Buenos Aires with my girlfriend's best friend, Filomena, and also with her boyfriend, Maximiliano. That was the first idea, but a few weeks ago I told to Catalina, my gf, that maybe we could visit Montevideo too and go to some beaches down there. 
I would like to visit more places in Argentina or maybe go to South Chile then, but that cost to much money and I can't do nothing with that. Just like I said, I don't have time this semester for studying and less for find a job. 
Argentina is a really nice place to visit, all my life I have planned a trip to there and hopefully reach all the corners of that beautiful land. Probably we are going by bus , is just one day travel so ain't that bad. 
I do not know how much it will cost, not more than 300 thousand pesos, I guess. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario